I’m very happy to announce that my “Prints, prints everywhere: Tropical” post was featured in the latest “Links a la Mode” weekly round up from IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers). What is this you ask? Links a la Mode is a weekly post from IFB that rounds up the top 20 blog posts of the week. This is something that I’ve been trying to achieve since I started the blog back in September of 2010. When I received the pingback notification I teared up a bit from the joy. It’s a big deal for me because it means that people like what I do here enough to share it, especially when it’s such an influential website among the blogger community. This weekly round up is one of the reasons that makes me want to create great content in this blog. Hopefully it won’t be the last time I’ll be featured, but that’s up to me. Below is the post, which is sponsored by Shopbop. Check the other posts out!
Edited By Taylor Davies
Perhaps the greatest thing about the IFB community is our diversity. We bring together bloggers from all over the globe, who want to come together and share and learn and talk about fashion! This week’s Links a la Mode selections represent a slice of just how far and wide our bloggers stretch across the world. We have a trend report from Japan, online law and legislation from the UK, a Finnish brand debut in Hong Kong, and more. From the Olympics to the Jubilee, and 3 interviews with stylists and costumers – this really is a stellar collection of links for the week. Enjoy!
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: JUNE 7TH
- American Clouds: Chanel Spring 2012 RTW
- Cosmolawlitan: Fashmerica- Land of Sweat Free?
- F.Affiche: Olympics & Fashion Collaboration
- Fashion Is Evolution: Color Theory – White
- Fashion Moriarty: Recurring Images: Birds
- Fashionable in Montreal: Interview with Hayley Gibson of Birds of North America
- Fumiko Kawa: Fashion Trends In Japan
- Hazy Laughter: K.I.D.S.
- La Vie En Ardena Rose: Tune In
- Ms. FABulous: Exclusive Interview with Oscar-wining Costume Designer Colleen Atwood
- Pink Wedges: Prints, prints everywhere: Tropical
- SheenaFab: How To Wear- Sporty Chic
- Soffs Blog: Aquatic Fanatic
- Spy Girl: Quick Draw – Lucky FABB
- Sugar & Chiffon: Swimsuit Strategy
- Sugar & Spice: What Does The UK and EU Cookie Legislation Mean for my Blog?
- The Penny Rose: Dressing Mila Jovovich
- The Vintage Design Shop: Flappers: The Roaring 20s and the New Woman
- Wandering Threads: [Get Your Colors On] Barbour Jubilee Collection
- Wardrobe: F Go Round: Joy To Hong Kong, Marimekko
Fashion Tees at Shopbop: Wildfox, Ella Moss, Splendid, Theory, Free People, LNA, Enza Costa, Joie, ALC, James Perse, Vince Tees & Haute Hippie Shirts
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine
Till the next post guys!! Take care.
Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr or like Pink Wedges on Facebook.
Pingback: The Week in Pins: June 3 – 9 « Pink Wedges
Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
Thanks and thank you for commenting! I love SABO SKIRT!