“Crafted from the finest recycled salvage Italian denim so it’ll only get better with time, and contrast paneling with french seams to highlight your best assets. This baby zips up for easy access and fits like a dream.”
I love 70s style so when I saw this jumpsuit on my feed I literally gasped. My favorite details are the flared hem and the contrast paneling. I’m a contrast lover and I’m in love with the back detail. It’s very flattering jumpsuit but I would love to see this on a curvy figure.
At $295 it’s on the expensive side of denim jumpsuits (to me) but unlike the last edition of Sunday Best, I would seriously consider purchasing this jumpsuit, especially with the afterpay option and I don’t have a lot denim so I would wear the crap out of this jumpsuit.
So what do you think of the Blue Jean Baby Denim Jumpsuit? How would you style it? Tell me on the comments below.
Take care and stay safe,
This post was featured on Links à la Mode fashion roundup by Independent Fashion Bloggers.
More fashion articles:
- How to practice modeling faces and become a pro model by Filosofashion
- 11 Hemp & CBD Beauty Products You Need To Try by V. Margarita’s World
- Why Styling Challenges are Good for You… by Lucy Bertoldi
- Navy Blue Suit by Oliver Wicks
- Sunday Best Vol. 2 by Lady Goodman