Let me begin by wishing you a happy Thanksgiving. I’m not a big fan of the holiday because we should be thankful for what we have every day, seriously. Now lets get down to business and by business I mean sales. If you’re going to buy electronics this weekend I wish you good luck. When it comes to clothing, don’t waste your time at the mall and go online, ‘cuz that’s were the good deals are. Here are some of my faves that began today:
- Modcloth: The ‘Tis the Season Sale has just received items at 50% off and everything is looking really good.
- Urban Outfitters: Gobble Gobble deals end on Monday!
- Free People: Free shipping on ALL orders. Check out their “Sale” area because they have some great merch there.
- Nasty Gal: This weekend, shoes on Nasty Gal are at 25% off, this includes the shoes that are on sale. There are some REALLY GOOD deals on the sales part.
- Forever 21: They have a Thanksgiving one day 40% off sale. F21 is pretty affordable so this just makes them even more affordable.
- ASOS: Big sale with items up to 70% off. Use BLACKFRIDAYBONUS for an extra 20%. This is a US only sale.
- Mikkat Market: Extra 20% off with code MIKKATFRIDAY.
- Pixie Market: 30% off on all shoes and outerwear with code SCORE30.
- Karmaloop: 30% off + free shipping (free shipping for US & Canada only) using code 50SHADES.
- Miss KL: 30% off + free shipping (free shipping for US & Canada only) using code BLKJACK.
- Shop The News: 30% off the merch (ALL CHEAP MONDAY’S FALL 2012 FOR BOYS AND GIRLS) and free shipping on orders $50+
UPDATES (Black Friday):
Sales below start at 12PM PST with the exception of Miss KL.
- M.A.C. Cosmetics: They’re releasing their limited edition Grey Friday set.
- Miss KL: Midnight Madness – Get an additional 40% off on select reduced items with code MADNESS40. Limited time: 4 HOURS ONLY starting on Friday at midnight Eastern Standard Time.
- Sephora: They’re going to be selling select sets for just $10. Limit is two per item so don’t forget me on your gifting list! Sephora has been shipping to Puerto Rico since last summer. *wink wink*
- Forever 21: Additional 50% off sale with code EXTRA50.
- Solestruck: MAJOR sale that will be happening all weekend long. Shoes that are already on sale will have an additional 30% off on Friday, 40% off on Saturday, and 50% on Sunday. Better get started on that shopping cart. Like NOW.
- BaubleBar: FRIDAY ONLY: Buy 2 Baubles, Get 15% Off (code: FRIDAY15) Buy 3 Baubles, Get 25% Off (code: FRIDAY25) Buy 4 Baubles, Get 35% Off (code: FRIDAY35)
- Revolve Clothing: take $15 off your purchase of $100+ with code CYBERWEEKEND15, take $50 off your purchase of $250+ with code CYBERWEEKEND50, take $125 off your purchase of $500+ with code CYBERWEEKEND125, and take $250 off your purchase of $1000+ with code CYBERWEEKEND250. Until November 26. 20% off everything until November 28.
- Shopbop: Spend $250 save 20%, spend $500 save 25%, spend $1000 save 30%, spend $1500 save 35% when you enter code BIGEVENT12 at checkout.
- Steve Madden: 25% off and free shipping with code GIVE25. 30% off plus free shipping with code HOLIDAYS30.
I’ll keep you updated if there are any new sales (especially tomorrow). Check my Facebook page and Tumblr (links at the bottom). So are you shopping this weekend? Tell me below! Don’t forget about Cyber Monday!
Till the next post!! Take care.
Follow Pink Wedges on